Rogers-O’Brien completed five projects at St. Stephen’s Episcopal School, a prestigious private school that offers boarding for students on a beautiful 370-acre campus in Texas’ Hill Country. The projects were constructed over a span of 15 years, totaling roughly 100,000 SF at a total cost of over $22 million. These projects have won several awards, including the ABC Excellence in Construction Eagle Award, AGC Outstanding Construction Award and a Texas Society of Architects Design Award.
The list of five projects include:
· Buddy Temple ’60 Dining Hall and Booth Student Center
· Spartan Fitness & Wellness Center
· Wycliff-Freeman Dormitory and Faculty Residences
· Gunn Hall Middle School additions and renovations
· Arthur Temple Jr. Upper School Academic Center and classroom building addition