VDC Pursuit Specialist
The VDC Pursuit Specialist plays a vital role in promoting RO both internally and externally by creating dynamic 2D and 3D content.
Design Project Management
- Champion VDC components of project pursuit efforts.
- Create content to support these efforts, including but not limited to 2D, 3D and 4D deliverables as well as the postproduction editing of these items.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Estimating and Operations to develop a pursuit plan for each project.
- Being able to understand time frames and workload required for putting work together and being able to communicate that effectively to the pursuit team is essential.
- Champion VDC components of client engagement efforts.
- Find ways to utilize Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, etc. to engage clients throughout the build process.
- Creation of VDC Project Stories
- Updating the RO Website’s VDC Page
- Maintaining and Updating VDC Library Content
- Creation of VDC related white papers, award submissions, publication articles, etc.
- Attend, participate and present role-related content/workflows to clients and at industry related events
- Prepare materials for all opportunities stated above
- Support Dallas VDC with model management, model validation or innovation initiatives
- Demonstrates good skills with computers, tables, and software for to accomplish assigned task in timely manner
- Work with Adobe Suites of applications such as InDesign, Photoshop, Premier and Illustrator
- An expert using Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and other construction related software applications
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular sitting or standing, bending or stooping, and the ability to carry equipment and other such items as packaged material weighing up to 20 pounds
- Frequent talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required
- Constant ability to read, record or type data quickly and accurately required
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- This is a full-time position. Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.