Senior Talent Specialist
Located at our Austin Office, the Senior Talent Specialist is responsible for assisting in the full-cycle recruiting process across all departments of the organization. The Senior Talent Specialist will work closely with the Talent Specialist to ensure appropriate pipeline of candidates is maintained to sufficiently fill available needs. The Senior Talent Specialist will be expected to assist in developing long-term recruiting strategies and develop pipelines of potential hires. The Senior Talent Specialist is also an integral part of the college recruiting process, partnering with schools and operations as the co-partner contact with the Talent Specialist for college recruiting season.
- Collaborate, mentor and maintain active coordination with Talent Specialist.
- Collaborate with local regional operations managers and hiring managers on job needs, candidates and pipeline recommendations.
- Maintain and update job postings on multiple platforms, while ensuring all job postings accurately reflect job requirements, including education, certifications and experience levels.
- Source candidates
- Maintain candidate database
- Coordinate and conduct first round of phone interviews for candidates.
- Coordinate and manage in-person interviews and communicate effectively with hiring managers and candidates.
- Consult and advise hiring managers on best interview practices while providing recommendations in the selection process, as necessary.
- Coordinate and actively use applicant tracking system for all passive, active and college recruiting candidates.
- Manage use of hiring assessment tool.
- Manages communication and recruitment process with candidates from sourcing to offer letter.
- Assist in improving recruiting and section process
- Assist in managing college recruiting process
- Assist in related activities college recruiting fair activities including coordination, scheduling, logistics, communication, and collaboration with colleges and universities.
- Assist in collaboration with marketing to ensure career fair materials are available and consistent with RO brand.
- Assist with first day orientation process with all new hires at local office
Additional duties as assigned.