Rogers-O'Brien is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Managers willing to take on challenges and creatively solve problems. This position provides on-site direction for all aspects of construction for their assigned project. Manage project costs to insure completion within budget expectations. Develop the project schedule in critical path steps and budget time required to meet deadlines. Responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with all safety and quality standards. The Project Manager is also responsible for the leadership and development of the project staff and ensuring the project meets or exceeds customer expectations. In order to be considered for this position, you must live within a 100 mile radius of the Houston office.
Desired Skills & Experience Skills Required
- High volume of $10M+ and 100K+ sq. ft. projects, ground up experience in retail, office and industrial.
- Preconstruction leadership on potential or negotiated projects.
- Project pre-planning to include staffing, status meetings to discuss strategy.
- Overall construction process.
- Supervision of Quality Managers, Office Engineers, Assistant Project Managers and Assistant Administrative Assistants.
Requirements to Apply
- 5 – 10 years’ of experience in ground up commercial construction, ground up experience in retail, office and industrial.
- Degrees in the field of Construction Science or Engineering are preferred, however not required
- Experience with scheduling software as Primavera.
- Experience on projects that utilized technologies such as digital plan rooms, BIM or laser scanning.