Marketing Pursuit Specialist
The marketing team at RO has a clear purpose: to inspire growth with creativity and enthusiasm to uniquely impact others as ambassadors of the RO brand. We are creative. We work hard. We are a collaborative team, and we know how to have fun along the way. If you are looking to push the boundaries and continue to evolve “construction marketing”, this is the team for you.
Austin or San Antonio, Texas
The Marketing Pursuit Specialist will work as a key member on the RO marketing team, partnering with Client Directors and Pursuit Champions to support the business development efforts throughout the Client Relations process. A creative and strategic position, the primary focus will be handling outgoing proposals for new business, qualification packages, client-focused sales materials, customized content/products (both physical and digital), and interview presentations to secure new, exciting projects with both existing and new clients. The Marketing Pursuit Specialist will have an eye for detail, ability to manage multiple projects at once, and a passion for collaboratively crafting impactful pursuit materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Incorporate RO’s companywide branding initiatives into all materials
- Ensure consistent, updated appearance and style for all marketing collateral
- Implement best practices, style guides, and templates as prescribed by the Director of Marketing
- Ensure RO’s image remains consistent and fresh to target audiences
- Utilize library of standard design elements (logos, fonts, etc.)
Material Creation and Utilization:
- Create graphic/written materials needed for various marketing collateral (reviewed by Marketing Manager and Director)
- Manage deadlines of multiple RFPs/RFQs and ensure consistency with company branding initiatives
- Contribute to project specific Winning Team strategies with Project Pursuit Champions
- Manage production efforts of project pursuit related collateral
- Work with the Client Relations team to organize and execute presentations and interviews, with innovation in mind!
- Manage marketing materials, such as binding, printing and collateral
- Work with RO project teams to capture project stories and develop case study materials
- Work with the Communications Coordinator to develop strategy and content for digital campaigns to enhance RO visibility
- Develop and maintain templates for standard information types to be included in proposals and solicitation responses.
- Manage/request aid for one-off promotional materials for client development efforts
- Utilize CRM Database (Cosential) in preparation of proposals and to track/maintain project and personnel information
- Track project wins, debriefs and competition information in an ongoing basis.
- Assist in project detail updates in CRM Database (Cosential)
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, and Experience:
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar high-volume environment, preferably in the AEC industry
- Basic understanding of the AEC industry, preferably with understanding of construction processes
- Preferred (4) year degree in a marketing/communications curriculum
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign
- Preferred to be proficient in Adobe Creative Suites: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Occasional travel to other offices: (Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio)
- Occasional travel to project sites
- Occasional travel to marketing related events, such as annual meetings, tradeshows, industry events, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- 95% office environment
- 5% field environment
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.