Interiors Project Manager
Rogers-O’Brien is leading the way in tenant improvement and corporate office construction. We are seeking an experienced Project manager to join our Interiors team in Austin, Texas As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage projects during all phases of a project until completion. You will also direct employees and trade partners at all levels to ensure that all steps and procedures are taken and that all work is completed as planned, budgeted, and scheduled. You will be responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with all safety and quality standards. The Project Manager is also responsible for the leadership and development of the project staff and ensuring the project meets or exceeds customer expectations. In order to be considered for this position, you must live within a 100 mile radius of the Austin office.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE SKILLS REQUIRED
· A minimum of 8+ years of experience
· 5+ years in tenant improvement, renovation, ground up health care, office, hotel, multifamily or higher education work
· Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
· Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills
· Degrees in the field of Construction Science or Engineering are preferred, however not required
· Experience with scheduling software such as Phoenix or Primavera.
· Experience with accounting software such as Procore.
· Experience on projects that utilized technologies such as digital plan rooms, BIM or laser scanning.