Construction Software Technologist
As a leading force in the construction services industry, Rogers-O’Brien is currently looking to add an end-user-focused, technically-proficient, detail and process-oriented Construction Software Technologist to add to our technology team. The Construction Software Technologist is responsible for the successful implementation, integration and training of construction technology software solutions across
- Responsible for the development of software processes and procedures that align with and effectively support Operations responsibilities.
- Responsible for the creation, development and presentation of corporate-wide training materials.
- Provide high-level support, training and advanced technical troubleshooting for all project controls software (including any legacy software), and other construction technology solutions.
- Identify and develop or procure customization of project-specific documents and reports.
- Participates in the evaluation and selection of future technology software solutions.
- Ensure that applicable technology solutions comply with company and client requirements.
- Establishes direct and regular contact with software vendor representatives and consulting firms.
- Possess a general knowledge and competency of computer hardware andsoftware
- Experience with Construction Tools like, BIM360, PlanGrid, Viewpoint Vista, Procore, iAuditor, FieldLens, StructionSite, Bluebeam or equivalent.
- Possess an expert level knowledge of iOS mobile hardware andsoftware.
- Constant adequate range of motion and mobility required.
- Regular sitting or standing, bending or stooping, and the ability to carry equipment and other such items as packaged material weighing up to 20 pounds
- Frequent talking and the ability to express and exchange ideas by means of language
- Regular hearing and the ability to perceive the nature of sounds
- Regular near acuity with clarity of vision at 20 inches or less required
- Constant ability to read, record or type data quickly and accurately required
- Typical ability to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place and sequence of operations or actions required
- Ability to work under and handle stress in an appropriate manner required.
- May be exposed to high, medium, or low noise intensity.
- Constant contact with co-workers required.
- This is a full time position. Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary.