Company notice regarding COVID-19 as of 6/1/20: Click here
Let's get to know Houston Senior Project Manager, Jennifer Gonzales!
1. What is your favorite part of your job?
Creating new and fostering old relationships to create a unified goal of delivering projects of purpose.
2. What is your favorite thing about RO?
The people that create the culture.
3. Where did you grow up?
Debatable that I did grow up...but Katy, Texas.
4. What is the top thing on your bucket list?
Travel as many places as possible with my partner-in-crime and wingman, my husband, Brandon.
5. If they were to make a movie about your life, what would be the title?
6. Who would you like to swap places with for a day?
My dog, Trixie
7. Best advice you’ve ever received?
8. Do you have a secret talent? If so, what is it?
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Time and space travel...but that might be two.
Jennifer has been in the RO family for almost four years, and has continuously served as a mentor and leader to those on her project teams.